At Adventure Medics we know our gear. We know what works and what doesn't work. Pre-hospital medicine is ever changing and some things that were accepted 10 years ago are no longer the norm. We can provide assurance that all of our equipment is state of the art and ready for service! Here are a few examples of what we offer:
- These monitors are the new standard for pre-hospital care.
- 3 lead Heart monitor
- End tidal C02, SPO2, SPMET, RR readings
- Pulse, blood pressure, and ETCO2
- Bluetooth and wireless capabilities
- What does all this mean?
- Treats and corrects life threatening heart problems
- Help diagnose Heart Attacks
- Shock a patient who is in cardiac arrest
- Diagnose life threatening respiratory diseases
- Electrically elevate a patients heart rate to a life sustaining level
- Get all the important vitals from a patient
- Determine if someone has had carbon monoxide poisoning
- Our EMTs carry a variety of AEDs for particular settings. Like the HeartSine AEDs are perfect for the outdoor environment. Not only are they easy to use but lightweight and dependable.
- Because communications are critical to the nature of our industry, we carry a variety of communication tools to ensure your event gets the coverage they need in order to provide safe and effective patient care and logistical planning. We also carry inReach satellite GPS communication devices for when you just don't get that crucial cell signal.
airway and medical bags
- Our Airway and Medical bags come fully stocked at both the BLS and ALS level and carries everything that may be required to deal with a variety of medical or traumatic emergencies. These bags are identical to what most ALS EMS/Fire departments carry on their ambulances.
over the counter kits
- Our OTC Kits come fully stocked with everything one might need for minor First Aid to Clinical Level care needs. Anything from minor wound control, ACE bandaging, bug spray, sunscreen, anti-itch creams, anit-fungal creams, hydrocortisone, aspirin, Tylenol, benadryl, bio-freeze etc., to full Clinical level procedures such as ful-glo fluorescein sodium ophthalmic strips to asses a potentially injured eye, suturing or steri-strips for larger lacerations and antibiotics.
bicycle med bags
- All of our Bicycle Med bags come with almost everything our larger Med and Airway bags carry, but its much more condensed. But don't let its size fool you, these kits have everything our EMTs and Paramedics require in an emergency.
evac-u-splint and spinal immobilization back boards
- While traditional backboards have their place new research has shown that there is a better way. Say hello to EVac-U-Splint. This splint is molded to the patient by evacuating air in whatever shape is desired. This creates a safe, comfortable, and secure method for immobilization and transport.
fully stocked supply room
- We keep our supply room fully inventoried so we can quickly and efficiently re-stock ALL of our equipment. Airway and medical bags, mini ambulances and 4x4 ambulances, the motos, and the REM team. If we are out of something, it gets ordered immediately so we are always ready to support our clients' needs.